Tuesday, October 2, 2012

9 months/39 weeks

More pictures!

The standard two.  Isaac was feeling wiggly.


So I held him down.

Another monkey joined us this month.

And he was having way too much fun playing with his puzzle to look up.

We also took some shots with the white sheet.  They didn't turn out quite as well as at 6 months, but I'm not sure I tried as hard.  It also doesn't help that he moves more and he really wanted to play with the side of the sheet.

(As a side note, when I dropped him off at nursery today one of the helpers that was inside and couldn't see me said, "oh, it's the smiley baby!"  It's very true.  He's a rather happy person.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is as cute as can be! And I love the looks that he and Grandma are exchanging in yesterday's post -- so much love!

Annette B.

Amy Worrel said...

On the last collage, I particularly like the one on the top, second from the left. That tongue is busy!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, keep them coming.

Grandpa