Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday: naps

One reason I love the weekends are because Ben lets me take long naps.  Yesterday it felt like I slept the morning away with a 2.5 hours nap.  (Although before hand I did get groceries and put them away.)  Today's wasn't quite as long, but still about two hours.

I've been taking my naps in the morning if possible lately.  That way if something happens in the afternoon and I don't get it, I've still taken my nap for the day.  (Or, periodically, if Isaac doesn't sleep long during his first nap there is still a chance for a second nap.)  It often feels weird going back to sleep around 8:45am, but I'm just going with it.

I often feel like I might be napping too much, but if I compare how much sleep I got pre-Isaac and post-Isaac I'm still not getting less now.  Which is fine...it helps justify all the naps that I take. :)

1 comment:

Amy Worrel said...

Morning naps were my favorite! I miss them. Definitely take advantage!