Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday: isaac's first test

Today was isaac's nine month well child visit. He is still a well child. His weight is 17 lb 5 oz which is still small (15%) with a height of 28" (25%). But he's growing and following the same trend as the curves, so the doctor was happy with his progress.

But...he has an assessment test that we need to give him in the next month. The doctor said that we would pass based already on what she could see at the office. But I think we should try for an A+! So we have a few skills to practice. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nine months old and he already has homework. : )

I remember taking Elizabeth for a kindergarten readiness test. It was a waste of time. All the testers did was ooh and aah over her good manners and curly hair. I was hoping they would tell me something I didn't already know.

Annette B.