Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday: by some numbers...

...to show how crazy I am.

0: The number of times Isaac has slept with Ben and me in our bed.
0: The number of times Isaac has slept with just me in our bed.
2: The number of times Isaac has slept with me in a different bed.
84: The approximate number of times I've startled awake, realized that Isaac wasn't sleeping next to me, and almost freaked out because I thought he was about to suffocate from the sheets/fall off the bed/be squished by an adult.

1 comment:

Amy Worrel said...

When Carolyn was brand new, I was sleeping on my back with a pillow on my chest and my arms wrapped around it. Brian came in to say goodbye before work and I burst out, "Don't squish the baby!" Then, "Where's Carolyn?" Then, "I think she's in the crib." Brian said, "I think I'll go check..." backing away slowly.