Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday: Isaac

Today we have a random collection of things about Isaac...and a lot of pictures.

Yesterday I got together with Betsy.  We dressed up our kids again. :)  They're pretty nice to put up with us.

Isaac does a lot of crawling in the basement.

It was a beautiful day today so I raked a few leaves.  Isaac did not seem to enjoy the leaf pile nearly as much as I thought he would.  I don't think I got one smile out of him, and usually he seems to enjoy leaves.  Maybe there were too many.

People often ask what his favorite toy is.  While he plays with lots, I think the red heart from the puzzle my dad made is the favorite.  I watched him move from thing to thing to thing this morning, but the red heart stayed in his hand the whole time.

(And an artistic shot...on accident, otherwise he would have had two eyes at least.)

He also really likes Flurry.  Flurry is not as fond of Isaac, but sometimes lets him get surprisingly close.

Books are a new favorite too.  And I can semi-confidently say that he won't put them in his mouth.  He still will once in a while, but for the most part he'll just turn the pages.

Today he started pulling himself up on the dishwasher and playing with the clean plastic spoons.  So we stayed here for about 20 minutes while he went up and down and up and down.  When the silverware was dirty he threw a fit because I wouldn't let him play with it.  He seems to be doing that more often.  Is 10 months too early for little tantrums?  At least he is still easily distracted.

1 comment:

Amy Worrel said...

No, little tantrum are normal. And it's good he's easily distracted. :)