Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday: a package

We received a package on Friday!

Yes, I am once again posting about Chicken Enchillada.  We were super excited when we came to Holland to find a grocery store, that we even went to once in a while, that had it.  But I've now checked all the grocery stores (5) in the area and none of them have it anymore.  Ben suggested Amazon.  I was only going to order one, but ended up with two due to free shipping.  We'll use them eventually.  (We don't eat many helper meals, but this is our favorite.  And it doesn't require any thinking ahead.)

Having groceries shipped to my front door was rather nice.

1 comment:

betsy said...

Tell me your secret to it not requiring thinking ahead... Do you still have to thaw chicken from your freezer for it? That's the part that always gets me with Helper meals!