Saturday, January 14, 2017

Friday: Betsy

Today was a fun filled day, much of it spent with Betsy.

We brought the kids to the aquatic center.  Isaac had a good time, although I'd be hard pressed to tell you what he did except swing for ten minutes.  Joshua stuck very close to me.  He went down the slide once at the beginning, but that was all.  He didn't seem bored though, just a bit overwhelmed and was taking it all in.




This evening Betsy and I went to see Hidden Figures.  It was excellent.  The crowd reactions to some of the segregation removal was interesting...not only where they happy it was happening (obviously), but there was some cheering and snapping and clapping.  Not too much, but I'm not sure I've heard that much in a movie theater before.

1 comment:

betsy said...

Yay for a fun day! :)