Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Tuesday: this and that

We might need to work on his form for catching a ball.  Isaac can catch it about once every three times or so.  We started the catching thing since hitting the ball with a bat doesn't seem like a great option inside, but this has been working really well.


I also had one tantrum today because I cut Joshua's sandwich and wouldn't put it back together.  I even asked him twice before I cut it, and he watched me cut it.  Then reality set in.  He ended up eating lunch on my lap because he couldn't quite calm himself down enough to eat in the booster seat.

I continued decluttering today.  I cleaned up the bib drawer - Joshua isn't using bibs every meal any more, so I threw out the ones with non-working velcro and removed the smaller ones.  There are a few left because we still use them with some meals, but it is much easier to open and close the drawer now.  I also got rid of six rocks.  I counted each one of them as an item because they have been in the house too long and weren't moving.  I threw them back into the landscaping.  So easy, but it took me so long.

No comments: