Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sunday: Joshua

Joshua has a cold.  It's stuffed up his nose, so last night was pretty rough.  I ended up taking him with me to "Big Church" today and he did amazing.  So much better than Isaac ever does.  However, he does seem to like music more and he is much more content to color and so we easily got through the service.  I might see if he wants to join me for the worship time again even.

He also gave Puppy Dog a concert.  He took the step stool from the kitchen and played his guitar on it.  I'm not sure if Isaac listened at all, but he was told to listen a lot.  (I know, it's not a great picture.  But I didn't want to interrupt.)

So far tonight seems to be going a bit worse than last night.  Maybe we'll be lucky and something will change though.

No comments: