Monday, January 30, 2017

Monday: gymnastics

Last week, during Isaac's gymnastics session, a friend from college showed up.  She has her son in the same class with Isaac and a younger one too.  Awesome!  I had been meaning to try and get together with her soon, but this was extra happy.

We went to Barnes and Noble for a treat.  I didn't tell Isaac.

Anyway, we did the same thing today.  On the way there, she mentioned that they had bought a house in the last week!  Exciting!  She mentioned the street, and I said that it sounded really familiar.  I had a friend in that subdivision and did a lot of babysitting there too.  It was one of the houses in the cal-de-sac...she bought a house in a cal-de-sac.  It was a brown house...she bought a brown house.  Turns out that it was the same house that I babysat at.

We may have been two minutes late to pick up the boys. (Although to be fair, it was a substitute teacher who ended a few minutes earlier too.)  But they had gotten their coats on and Isaac brought down my extra bag...it was good to see them take care of themselves. :)

No comments: