Friday, April 14, 2017

Friday: random things

Joshua has wanted to match clothes for a few days.  I remembered after I was dressed...this was as close as we could get.  Blue pants with red striped tops

Isaac is still trying to teach Alexa what sound a zebra makes.  She's being rather stubborn.  I find she is often rather difficult and have decided it's part of her personality.  Also, I really like the look on Isaac's face when he realizes that once again Alexa has not learned the sound.



A few days after watching PAW Patrol Isaac started asking for belly scratches.  I think this is the funniest thing ever.  (Joshua has just started asking too, but isn't as funny.)


In other dog related news, I was up with Joshua twice last night.  (Short, but still up.)  As I was leaving both times he said, "'Night.  Woof."

No comments: