Monday, April 3, 2017

Monday: I'm grumpy! Leave your bib on!

Oh Joshua.  He's congested and there's just not much I can do for him.  We slept in the guest bed last night because it just wasn't working for him last night.

I heard a lot of "I'm grumpy!" today, meaning he needed a nose wipe.  For some reason he seems to have lost the ability to do it by himself.  And since he's congested my wipe wasn't always able to help.

This evening Ben and Isaac were putting together the next step of the digger and all I heard was "Leave your bib on!!" over and over again.  Apparently Ben was supposed to wear a pillow as a bib...a hard task for sure while you're putting together Legos.  Eventually he was declared clean and didn't have to wear it though.  We do not lack for imagination in this house.

No comments: