Thursday, April 13, 2017

Wednesday: well child

Yesterday Isaac had his well child checkup.  Yes, I forgot it around his birthday and when I called to set up a vision screen they reminded me that he needed this check up too.

He is 43.75", the 53%.
He weighs 40.5 lbs, the 39%
He could do all the skills that the doctor asked him to do.

I was reading the "All about your child at 5 years" when we got home, and noticed that it said they can speak with sentences of six to eight words.  I laughed as Isaac can go longer than that...much longer...and mentioned it to Isaac.  (I did try to count on the way home this evening and lost count in trying to pay attention and count the number of words.)  Isaac mentioned twice that we should make sure to tell the person that his sentences are longer than that.

No comments: