Monday, July 23, 2018

Monday: punching triangles

This morning Isaac started his science camp.  This year the his theme is simple machines and Legos, but he keeps calling it chemistry camp because that's what he did last year.  Today he learned that triangles are the strongest shapes.

During this time Joshua and I did several errands and Joshua had an extra gymnastics class.  They did a dinosaur dance as a warm up and it really stuck with him as he mentioned it several times.  We took a quick stop back at home because I had forgotten a book that needed to be returned to the library.  I quickly got out to get it and when I returned to the car the first thing Joshua said to me was, "I'm going to punch you in the stomach." 

"What??  Why?" I replied, surprised.  "That's not really nice at all and you shouldn't be saying things like that."

"Well, just if you do something bad I'll punch you in the stomach."

"No, I don't want you to do it even if I do something bad."

...I still don't know what prompted such a statement.

No comments: