Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Wednesday: happy 4th of July

It was a hot day today! 

We hit the beach for a bit in the morning.  We went to the neighborhood picnic, but we barely talked to anyone.  Oh well...the food was good. :)

Everyone took good naps, which made the time until fireworks pass pretty easily.  I mostly finished putting the toy room back together; it looks a ton better!!  I wish I had thought to take a before picture so I could show you an after picture.  However, our low shelves no longer have things on the top of them, and toys aren't everywhere anymore.  I did make better use of under the bed; some of the items that don't come out often or can just fit under there were put under the bed.  They are still visible, but in a better spot.

We also went to the fireworks.  It was Joshua's first time.  I think he liked them, although he got a bit impatient for them to start.



They chose sheets to help with the mosquitoes.  We'll see if it worked tomorrow.

No comments: