Friday, November 23, 2018

Friday: getting ready for Christmas

This morning was an official "take apart Lego sets" time.  I needed the Lego shelf for the nativity and I expect (and know) several new Lego sets will be coming into the house and we were out of room.  So I got a Christmas movie and we all took apart sets while watching.



We did much better than I expected.  Not only did we completely clean up the upstairs shelves, but we got some of the downstairs shelves cleaned up too.  It was mainly castles...Joshua plays with them very hard and they've been coming apart for a while.  We bagged the pieces that were still together to make it easier to put them together next time.

We also put up some more Christmas decorations.  The boys are making all sorts of homemade decorations and putting them up.  It's kind of cute, but at the same time I wish they wouldn't put so many 'treasures' on my walls.  Maybe after Christmas we can take everything down, including the ones that have been there for a while.

No comments: