Thursday, November 8, 2018

Thursday: surprise

After teaching today, I had a long list of things to remember to do.  Some of them sort of overlapped, and I found myself going over and over them, making sure I didn't forget anything.

1. Go to the bathroom (hey, it was important.)
2. Go the long way to pick up Joshua due to construction
3. Pick up Joshua.
4. Pick up Isaac
4.5.  Hand off something for Lego League
4.75. Pick up fund raiser things
5. Go to Meijer to turn in pop cans
6. Go to the library

When we got home, there were no couches.  We're finally getting them reupholstered, and the company was able to pick them up today instead of in two weeks.  Isaac and Joshua both looked around the whole house, trying to figure out where they were.  Isaac wanted to play the hot and cold game, which I refused to do.  Joshua finally asked me straight out where they were and so I had to tell them.



No comments: