Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Wednesday: pre-Thanksgiving

Yesterday Isaac made a roll-a-monster for me.  You roll two dice to figure out how to draw your monster.  I rolled high numbers for everything - 11 legs, 6 heads, 7 spikes, (1 body by default), 8 mouths, and 10 eyes.

I tried separating the fish by gender again today.   I pretty much switched all most of the fish from the last time I tried to separate.  However, I just read that the ratio should be about 2/3 female to 1/3 male and I have more males than females.

We put up the Christmas tree.

Joshua wore his Indian hat from school.  He and Isaac were going to play pilgrims and Indians at one point, but I'm not sure that they ever really figured out how to do that...but Joshua kept the hat on the rest of the day.


We went to Wild Chef for Jacob's birthday.  Isaac made sure to have his sunglasses on hand for the fire part.


No comments: