Saturday, January 12, 2019

Friday: today

This morning Joshua and I went to a ...playgroup?... that included bounce houses.  It was really nice.  I got to see Amie again and there weren't many people there.  It was a lovely way to spend the morning.

This afternoon Ben was taking a nap, so I left Joshua with him while I went to get Isaac.  I told him that Ben was taking a nap, but apparently that didn't mean much to Joshua and he interrupted Ben two times in the fifteen minutes I was gone.  The second time the kitties escaped.

Now, we had been planning on starting to let the cats out this weekend.  We talked about it yesterday; how we wanted to clean up a little more and would watch over them carefully.  So imagine my surprise when I saw Tornado in the middle of the floor.  "Dad said I could pet them." says Joshua, working on a puzzle.  However, they behaved themselves quite well during this exploring stage.



Joshua has been loving the puzzles we got on a whim on Monday.  We finished the hardest one and are now working on a Monsters University one.  I was making dinner while he was doing it for a bit and thought he looked mature.


Some other pictures...

Over winter break, "Evin came to are haws and we had loos uv fun."

Isaac finished his Christmas catapult.  He has been enjoying throwing clay balls.  (He did most of it by himself with just a bit of help from us.)

No comments: