Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Wednesday: sick

This morning Isaac wasn't feeling great and he was complaining of a headache.  He never acted completely normal, but got a little bit close and chose to go to school.  We told him he could call if things got worse.

Fast forward to when I picked him up.  He said he was tired.  I think he fell asleep in the car before we left the parking lot...and this is the kid that really only naps when "forced" to or if he's sick.  Joshua managed to fall asleep in the two minutes I was picking up Isaac.  He was chattering away right before I got out of the car, so I was a bit surprised.


I let them sleep.  I should also note that I got a ton done in the hour that they were sleeping.  Anyway, they woke up and Isaac stumbled to the couch.  After a show (because when you're sick you get extra screen time) we took Isaac's temp and he had a fever.  The ibuprofen perked him up shortly though.


Anyway, Ben's been under the weather with a nasty cold and so is going to stay home with Isaac tomorrow.

No comments: