Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Tuesday: winter is coming

Today was fall break, so I stayed home and got some stuff done.  While I didn't work all day, I did work consistently and got some of the important things checked off the list.

Including dealing with the garage.  This needs to happen twice a year when the seasons change.  This year we decided to put the kayaks in the garage instead of puzzling out how to get them in the storage area of the basement.  I think this will be a very good choice.  I also stowed a lot of the outside toys and made room for the winter tires, so it'll be easy to switch once snow comes.

We also got some fish yesterday.  Some shiny ones and, as Joshua calls it, an allergy eater.  I think it's too cute to correct to algae eater, so I just smile whenever he says it.

No comments: