Friday, February 21, 2020

Friday: in pictures

Isaac and Joshua decided to do ...a battle?...with markers.  They stood them all up.  Unfortuantly, running by the table can cause them to fall down, let alone curious cats.  They were put up several times throughout the day, although now we have a lot of markers on our floor.

We had to make a stop at Lowe's and Joshua loves driving the cart into dead ends.

We were going by the car wash, so we also stopped there.

We stopped at the library.  Joshua brought his scorpion to show Mr. Rob.  We also read together for a bit; I read my book and he read his.  It was lovely.

I got trapped a lot today.  More than normal.  I'm happier to do traps than get attacked though.  During this trap...I think I had on rainbow and gold chains so I wasn't supposed to move, but I kept trying to warm up my hands on Isaac's belly.


No comments: