Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Wednesday: blood

I donated blood today.  I had a trainee doing it (supervised, of course) and it took forever.  It's important to learn, but it was also nice when someone else disconnected me so that it didn't take so long.

I also ate lunch with Betsy.  We've had to reschedule many times for assorted reasons, and it was nice to see her again.

We put the kids to bed early tonight.  It's been a while since we've done that, but Joshua was melting down like crazy.  He hit his head (I understand that one).  Then he was too hot.  Then he was itchy all over.  Then he hit his head again.  Then he couldn't do his chores because...I don't remember.  Maybe his legs stopped working.  That seems to be his common malady.  Isaac said his stomach wasn't feeling great and he has to get up early for a dentist appointment, so the early bedtime worked for him too.


No comments: