Sunday, February 23, 2020

Sunday: around

Isaac was back to his normal, crazy self today, but we stayed around the house anyway.  I was feeling extra lethargic and don't know if I had a mild version of what Isaac had or if the lack of sleep from the previous night had caught up to me.  I reminded myself that, as I learned from when the boys were babies, it's usually the second day after a bad night that is roughest for me.

During quiet time the boys decided to hold hands and run around the table.  Needless to say, it was not quiet during quiet time, but at least they were not quiet together.

After rest time I played a game with Joshua.  He kindly got the pillows off of his loft so that I'd have a soft place to sit.

While we were doing that, Ben and Isaac worked on a triceratops.

No comments: