Monday, January 4, 2021

Monday: "back" to school

 I came to Monday with mixed feelings.  It'd be really nice to keep the boys occupied a bit more with school and have more routine.  But...it's been rather nice not having a routine too.  Since I can't stop time though, school came without really giving me a choice.

As expected, it went fine.  It was nice to be able to do some of my chores while they were doing school work instead of pretending to fit them in here and there.

Then the boys had dentist appointments in the afternoon.  We went to a new, closer dentist.  The closeness was nice and everything went fine.  Isaac needs to go back to get some fillings fixed and they had time tomorrow.  Tomorrow!  I'm not sure I've ever had a dentist be able to do the work so quickly, so that was nice.  The old dentist was months out.

No comments: