Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Monday: headache

I had a small headache that I couldn't quite shake until about 4pm.  I still got quite a bit done, but felt more distracted than normal.

Teaching starts tomorrow.  There were a ton of emails to deal with today.  I expect this is how it'll be until the end of the semester.  It's been very nice not having to work.  I expect that once I get past the first week it'll be nice working again though too.

Yesterday a squirrel finally found the corn.

There was no snow during the day, but we're supposed to get some/quite a bit/a lot over night.  We got an email from the school saying that if there would have normally been a snow day it will just be a remote learning day.  Burn.  I started wondering if they were going to do that in future years too, but decided probably not  There are a lot of technology things that need to be figured out, and it probably wouldn't make sense to do it if students hadn't already figured it all out.

1 comment:

The Accidental Boilermaker said...

Evelyn’s district has gotten rid of snow days now too. Any school days canceled due to weather are now just remote learning days -
Ike today.