Sunday, January 3, 2021

Thursday: NYE

 I know I haven't posted lately, but it's mainly because I wanted to post about New Year's Eve and kept not doing it.  Now I only remember what I have in pictures.

The kids had a fun time in a zoom party, and it involved a lot of minute-to-win-it games.

Keep a balloon in the air with one hand.  Isaac's plan was a bunch of little small taps, Joshua's plan was few huge taps.  Isaac did better, but it could be due to the age difference.


Stack the cups and take them down

Use a straw to transfer things to a plate:

Wrap your friend with streamers or toilet paper:

Dance party.  But our boys don't dance, so balloon party.  This picture was right before Joshua almost crashed and we went to the ER, but he controlled it in time that he wasn't hurt.

Cheers!  Happy New Year!

After the kids went to bed the adults got back together for some games and to ring in the New Year.  We used our computer clock, which was rather boring.  But, we got to do it twice since we spanned two time zones.


1 comment:

Heather D. said...

It was my first year not to watch the ball drop. So glad to have rung in the new year with you guys, though!