Friday, January 22, 2021

Thursday: all's well that ends well

Isaac woke me up from my nap saying Joshua was hurt.  They were rough-housing and Joshua had bonked his head on the floor.  He didn't just shake it off like normal, and eventually went to take a nap.  When he got up he was still a bit out of it, resting on the couch.  I called the doctor's office.  I didn't expect a concussion, but at the same time Joshua wasn't acting normal.  We went in after dinner, by the time he was acting normal, and he doesn't have a concussion.   I've looked up the symptoms for them many times, but this is the first time we've made it to the doctor's office.

Also, Ben got some new socks.  Can I tell you how much I hate sock packaging?  It's almost worse then the anti-theft shrink plastic.  These socks were especially bad.  The plastic thing that holds them in place was so tight against the socks I really thought I was going to cut the socks.  It probably took me a good ten minutes to get all the socks (two packages worth) out and the dumb plastic pieces out of the socks.  Some of them had managed to get an end inside the sock even.  I really feel like there could be a better package...or at least a slightly longer plastic thing.  I think I got them out without damage though.


No comments: