Saturday, March 6, 2021

Friday: busy day

 Today was a busy day.  After doing school in the morning (along with proctoring a test and holding a help session), Isaac had piano lessons.  They had been rescheduled last minute.  It fit into our schedule, but right after they were done we went to the dojang to play with the obstacle course.  Er, I tried to catch up on some of my work.  I'm not sure if I was successful, but I tried.  There was another family there for some reason with a little boy and my boys played very well with him.  (It was especially nice because they needed the course pieces for something else so we didn't have to wipe them down and put them away!)


Then a quick stop at the grocery store and the library.  I continued my trend of not really finishing anything by getting the groceries in the house (and the cold stuff put away) and then leaving it.  This continues the trend of getting the laundry in the washer but not started, the continuing problem of the kitchen always having dirty dishes, and overall starting one thing and then realizing there is something more important that I should be doing.  

We also had our games tonight and we played some different on-line games.  I really enjoyed the games themselves, but the background music was a bit much and made it harder to talk.

No comments: