Monday, March 1, 2021

Monday: Unexpected

Ben: What were you dreaming about this morning?  You were all twitchy.

Amanda: Someone was going to superglue me to a piano.  [I didn't mention it, but it wasn't just my fingers.  It was all of me.  It was a bad person.  I was trying to escape while at the same time wondering if they'd be dumb enough to superglue my clothes to the piano instead of my skin.]

Ben: ... 

************************

Immediately after Joshua finished his morning meeting he said, "I want to talk to Grandpa Paul."

"Ok, " I said.

"Do you want to know what it's about?"

"Sure."

"Leprechauns."

Well, that wasn't what I was expecting him to say as I thought that maybe I could have answered any questions he had about leprechauns.  I thought maybe there was an inside joke though, so I set up the meeting.


Joshua's two questions were: 1) Are leprechauns real? and 2) Is there a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Dad did a great job answering them, but I still haven't figured out why it was Grandpa Paul that had to answer them.

1 comment:

betsy said...

How cute that he wanted to ask his grandpa those questions!!!