Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Taquito Tuesday

Due to a "Funday Monday" comment I made last week, Isaac got it in his head to make special days all this week.  While I suggested "Take back the house Tuesday" (i.e., clean it up), that suggested was quickly discarded in favor of "Taquito Tuesday."

(He made a Lego taquito in the picture below.)

 It was a busy day.  By far one of the busiest we've had a in while.  We attempted to get a new life jacket but decided against it.  Isaac and Joshua were with Cheryl while Ben and I had a meeting.  (Ben and I also had lunch together, inside a restaurant!  It's the first time I've eaten inside for a year, and it was cold.)  I picked up the groceries.  I brought the groceries home and picked up Isaac and Joshua.  I waited for my headphone replacement to be delivered, since they wouldn't just leave the box at the door.  Isaac had piano lessons.

Phew.  We then had our taquitos and the boys played in the lake.  It was cooler today though, so it didn't last quite as long.

No comments: