Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Wednesday: playground tour (Moran Park) and donut survey (Ryke's bakery)

 Moran park: I thought it was a great park.  The boys played on the teeter totter (second picture down) for about 20 min until Isaac almost got seriously hurt.  The play got slowly more and more out-of-control and although I was watching I wasn't really thinking.



Isaac: 7
Joshua: 9
Amanda: 5
Total: 21/25

We went to Ryke's bakery.  Most of the donuts were gone already, so we got other baked items also.  We used to go to a Ryke's bakery in Muskegon with my grandparents.  I don't actually remember much about it other than getting chocolate cake donuts.  I want to say the sprinkle donut reminded me of it, but it might be my imagination too.

We visited Grandma Hilldore and did our schoolwork there.  Joshua read to her and she gave Isaac his spelling words.  It was a good way to get her involved and have the school work done too.


1 comment:

betsy said...

Nice job having them visit great grandma!!! And we used to go to rykes in Muskegon also!