Thursday, June 3, 2021

Thursday: stuff

I've almost finished the laundry.  I feel like that is all I've done for the last three days; I didn't do it last week and then we went camping and it rather exploded.

We're also in the middle of dealing with a bunch of things that require other people.  Assorted work on the house, meetings, etc.  Ben and I sent several emails to each other the last few days and then took a while when he got home to discuss everything else.  It's nothing all that major or stressful, but it feels like a lot of things to remember.

Therefore, it was especially funny when we had a conversation today that spanned about five hours.  Ben told me something when he got home.  After the kids went to bed I responded.  An hour later he responded.  (It wasn't a fight.  It was just one of those random things where the other person had information and it took a while to relate it.)

In other news, Joshua made a penguin giving a piggy-back ride to Ben.


No comments: