Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Wednesday: O:CtH - guest bathroom

Today I finished cleaning the guest bathroom.  I was a bit surprised at how much stuff came out of it.  (To be fair, quite a bit was old medicine or empty boxes.)  The boys' drawers were especially messy, so I added some containers.  Joshua was rather excited this evening when he discovered it.  

I was also surprised at how much toothpaste I cleaned off the door.  I understand toothpaste on the cabinet, but was surprised to find it on the door.  But at the same time, knowing my kids, it didn't really surprise me that much.

I'm not sure the before/after pictures will show the work well since most of the clean up was inside cabinets, but here they are anyway.

From the door-ish:


One of the cabinets:



I think the office will be next.  We're still hoping to get it painted this fall and it needs quite a bit of work.

No comments: