Monday, November 1, 2021

Monday: Operation: Clean the House - office closet

I know I haven't talked about O:CtH much lately.  It's still been going, it's just at a slow stage.  There's been a lot of fabric sorting.  I've also had a bit of a hard time figuring out what to work on next...but it all needs to be looked at, so I guess that hasn't been too much of a problem.

Anyway, today I started the office closet.  I had been planning on working on this near the end, but I suddenly changed.  I'm not really sure why I chose to work on the closet today, but does feel like it was a good idea.  There was a lot of minky that was overflowing and has been organized into bins.  I also found some big pieces of minky, so that's good for future quilts.  I've also ordered some closet organizers, although they won't show up until next week.  I'll continue emptying the closet this week and move on to something else if I need to.

No comments: