Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Wednesday: appointments

Well, with the CDC granting emergency approval for kids 5-11yrs to get the COVID vaccine, it was a race to get an appointment!  Well, only kind of.  At 10:30am when I looked the Saturday appointments at Walgreens were all gone, but there were plenty on Sunday.  At 11:30 all the Sunday appointments were gone.  Earlier this evening there were still a bunch of appointments for Monday.  So that's ...good and bad.  

I also finally got the bathroom vent fixed after a year.  It fell out.  But it is in the ceiling, so it made it a bit more complicated.


We had our first snow last night.  I wasn't really expecting it, and it stayed around longer than I expected.  It hasn't been that cold, but it was just starting to melt at 10:30.

Isaac's sandwich bread had some gigantic holes in it.  So I made it interesting.


No comments: