Thursday, November 11, 2021

Thursday: little things

Joshua usually has to wait about seven minutes between getting outside to leave after school and actually getting to leave because Isaac has a later dismissal time.  Today it was supposed to be raining so I left work 10 minutes earlier since I had forgotten to give him an umbrella.  It was also rather cold and windy.  Anyway, getting to wait in the car for those seven minutes was apparently one of the best parts of his day. :)

My phone updated and suddenly all the text was a ghostly green.  It matched the green of all the ghost stuff of the Lego sets.  Between Ben and I we figured it out, but it was a bit annoying.  It's now a blue/grey and much nice to look at.

Both cats joined me at nap time.


We had Isaac's parent teacher conference today.  (Joshua's teacher was out sick, so that one has been rescheduled.)  Anyway, things are going about as expected.  Writing is going a bit better than expected, but he needs to work on reading all the little words for reading.  (Ben and I think it's a bit odd, but at the same time you need to follow the rules I guess.)  Things are going better socially than they have in past years.  The math set-up is going well.



No comments: