Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Tuesday: made it

I wouldn't call today a bad day, but it also wasn't the most enjoyable of days.  Teaching was just ok.  The boys had a half day so right afterwards I went to pick them up from Cheryl's house.  Isaac proceeded to mope for the next hour because I wouldn't give him any screen time.  (I did finish my work in less time than I expected, so that was nice.  However, I expect I'll need to do some extra Friday or Monday as some new stuff rolls out.)  

After snack time Isaac proceeded to mope some more but at least got his chores done.  Then the busy evening - piano, karate, dinner, karate.  Both karate classes were good, but the juggling of classes and dinner is a bit tricky...and the classes are still on zoom, which makes it easier.  It's also an odd mix of really busy and waiting during this time that really threw me off.



No comments: