Thursday, November 18, 2021

Thursday: socks and cats

I put my boots on today at the last minute because my shoes were still wet from yesterday.  I quickly realized while walking into work that I had a problem: my sock were falling down.  It's that annoying thing when they scrunch near the front of your foot instead of staying in place.

After thinking about it a bit, I decided to take off my socks.  It was definitely the right choice, but it felt weird.  I was happy to get home and put on my socks and slippers again.  I think the problem is that the boots are slightly loose.  Next time I'll try either two pairs of socks or my tall socks.

When we got home, while I was thinking mainly about my socks, I noticed one of our cupboard doors open.  I found it strange, because it is the high one going into the kitchen.  I try to close all the cupboard doors if I leave the kitchen and Ben is really good about closing them.  It's also in the way, so it gets closed faster than many of the other cupboards.

Fast forward a few minutes, as my feet were warming up, and I find Isaac looking in all the low cupboards for a cat.  Tornado likes to go into the cupboards, so he was looking for him.  Yeah, it turns out that Tornado had opened the cupboard and climbed into it.  I'm not sure if he was stuck, but maybe.  We opened it up all the way and he jumped out.  Silly cat.




No comments: