Friday, February 4, 2022

Friday: the day

It was kind of a busy day today...but it didn't feel as though I got much work done.  I went to the Mom's group at church which was very nice.  I tried to give blood, but I didn't prepare properly so my iron was way too low.  So I went to Lowe's instead and got some paint and styrofoam.  The styrofoam is for the office window: we keep the blinds closed almost all the time and hopefully this will help keep it a bit warmer.  (It hasn't been put up yet, but I had to clean in front of the window first.  O:CtH has been having slow progress in part because there keep being things that go into the office that need to be dealt with.)

The other funny? thing is I realized that there were only two days in January where both boys were in school.  Oh, it's been nice to have them back in school even though the days have been full of errands and such.

No comments: