Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Monday: Valentine's Day

As normal, Ben and I didn't do anything special for Valentine's Day.  That being said, we showed our love in much more practical ways:

*I picked him up from an injection appointment at the last minute.
*He let me have some of his breakfast.
*He let me stop by the fabric store and waited in the car.  (It had been on my errand list, but I wasn't going to go back over there just for that.)
*We both went crazy as we looked at the car next to us in the parking lot to see two dogs sitting in the driver and passenger seats.  They had dropped off their human daughter to get fabric and were waiting patiently for her return.
*I went to pick up his prescription.

We also had some chocolate cheesecake that we shared with the boys for dinner.

The children, on the other hand, seemed to have fun filled days at school and came home with a ton of candy.  Between Christmas and Valentine's, I don't think they need candy for about a year now.

No comments: