Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Wednesday: frog room

A friend is helping to redo the frog room.  I've disliked those frogs for a long time, so I'm very excited to have them gone.  It took her yesterday and both of us today to get the wall paper off.  (To be fair, they aren't super long days.  Kids' schedules need to be worked around.)  The wall paper didn't come off super easily, but it also wasn't too bad once we got into the rhythm.  Take off the top layer, soak the glue layer, and then take that off.



We found some writing behind the wall paper.  It says "Frog room ribbit ribbit" with a frog and a gun that says bang.  I call this room many things, including frog room, guest room, and school room.  I might keep calling it frog room because the family will still know what I mean.

The boys enjoyed coloring on the walls, as should always happen before painting or wall papering.


No comments: