Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Wednesday: snow

Today wasn't a snow day!  It did snow most of the day though.  The roads started out ok and by the end of the day they weren't quite as good.  (I did a lot of driving today.  The worst part was actually dealing with car windows.)

I brought my quilting machine in for a tune-up.  It's just a local, in-home place but it had really good reviews.  The quilter has never had a tune-up, so it was due for one.  I had never thought to look for local places, so we'll see how it goes.

Then I went grocery shopping.  Most things that I was looking for were back in stock, with the exception of orange cinnamon rolls.  

I brought the cats to the vet, only to find out that I had the wrong month on my calendar.  They had time though, so got us in.  Horizon gained a half pound and needs more exercise, but otherwise they're doing well.

No comments: