Friday, February 17, 2023

Friday: snow day

The boys enjoyed their snow day!  Ben still had a vacation day, so we pulled out some pick-a-brick Legos.  Ben and I both made boats, Isaac made a theatre with tiny boats modeled after Ben and mine, and Joshua made a transporter with an elaborate backstory.  This is my boat.  It is going to an island with a treasure chest.

We went rock climbing in the afternoon.  Isaac completed his first Rock Wall of the Week, so then he got to write his name on the paper of people that have completed it.


I had Black Belt Boot camp this evening.  It was 1.5 hours of review of the beginning skills.  I remembered a lot, but there were also a lot of things that I had forgotten.  It was a little hard because I wasn't feeling great, but I survived.  


No comments: