Monday, February 6, 2023

Monday: O:CtH - kitchen

Today I didn't do as many of my normal chores so I could spend more time in the kitchen.  It's been slow going, and I wanted it to go a bit faster.

While I succeeded in spending quite a bit of time on the kitchen, I'm not sure I got a lot done.  I did a cabinet, cabinet side, and four drawers.  I got rid of some things, especially Tupperware lids that were missing bases.  I tried organizing it too, but only feel mildly successful.  I added some dividers and tried to sort things, but I don't have enough obvious categories.  So they ended up being "Things I rarely use", "Things I sometimes use", and "Things I often use".  

But at least it isn't just a random pile of stuff anymore.

Also, it surprised me how dirty the drawer front bottoms were.  Guess that's something I should clean sometimes.

No comments: