Monday, February 27, 2023

Monday: home

I was home by myself today and it was wonderful.  It also rained most of the day, which was lovely.  The downside was that I got groceries and loading the car while it's raining is not on my list of enjoyable things to do.

I did zip through my morning chores faster than expected and was able to clean another cabinet for O:CtH.  It's slow going, but as far as cleaning goes it's enjoyable.  I got rid of a medium amount of stuff, including some old food.  The shelves are deep and high and so while I did get rid of stuff it's rather hard to tell because there's a lot of space that I don't want to use.  The biggest change was the candy shelf.  It's still a candy shelf, but it's been organized better.

The rain was rather weird today and froze somewhat.  The deck slowly got covered in ice and our cove slowly accumulated ice throughout the day.  The ice looks weird too...it appears really dirty, although I'm guessing that's actually just the texture of it.



No comments: