Saturday, February 18, 2023

Saturday: more pick-a-brick

We continued working on our pick-a-brick creations today.


Joshua: Made a portal-potty.  You have to pay a million dollars but then you go through a portal.  There is a toilet on the other side of the portal.  Then you're in another world with a cool apartment and void snakes.




Amanda: didn't do much more on my boat except add some flags.  I also made a sea serpent.  I couldn't get a mean face, so Joshua helped me with the story...it is the captain's pet because she saved the sea serpent from a cage when it was young.  When saving the sea serpent I also got instructions for a lost treasure.  Then I just put a few pieces together because I was done but everyone else was still finishing up.  Then I gave it to Joshua as asked him what it was and he immediately said a boat.  ...And it totally was.  It was probably the best boat that was made, all on accident.


Isaac: finished his theater.  He spent a lot of time on the seats.  He also fleshed out the story for the sea serpent.  He kept getting "mad" at Ben when he made changes to his boat or added his sea serpent.


Ben: finished his skeleton pirate ship and then added a sea serpent head.  It is a mean sea serpent though.



No comments: