Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Wednesday: a shelf

Today was the first time in quite a while that I had nothing on the calendar.  So I started out the day finishing some chores, of course: clean the kitchen, finish Isaac's bike and clean up, clean the bathrooms, deal with some small items.

Then, instead of dealing with some of my list I continued working on O:CtH.  I put up a wire shelf.  It took a bit longer than I was hoping but not much longer than I was expecting.  I was going to take a picture but now I'm too lazy to go get one.  It looks nice.  I have two more to put up and I'm hoping to have the kids help at least a little bit.

Sometimes days are all about chores, so after nap time (with Grey Bear) I continued working on things on the list.  These items I wasn't really expecting to get to, so I'm feeling like the day was a success.  It's amazing how successful (or not) some days feel based on how much I finish.  It probably shouldn't be that way, but here I am.

No comments: