Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday: more Hudsonville

This morning Pat, Liz, and I went to get fabric for the next quilt. I'm still not done with the first one, but I might be ready to start the next before I see Liz again, so I wanted her to pick out some fabric. I was going to take a picture, but didn't. So you'll just have to wait a bit to see her beautiful fabrics.

Joel, Sarah, Anna, and their kids stopped by for a bit. It was fun to see them and I got some cute pictures.



After dinner we went bowling with Dad and Pat. It was a lot of fun. Pat stomped us the first game with 116 and then Ben won the second. We also got to have a theme for the scoreboard, so we chose Christmas. It was neat to have different things in the background for once!

1 comment:

sailor42 said...

Looks like Anna is reading "Advanced Engineering Mathematics"