Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thursday: the year in review

So I was thinking about 2009 and decided it wasn't one of my favorite years. Now, there were lots of good times, no doubt. But there were a few things that overshadowed most of the year that also made it not my favorite. So, instead of talking more about that I decided to take one random picture from each month...and I was reminded how blessed I really am.

January: Betsie left. :( Here are people from our Bible Study at the good bye bowling.
February: I made a tablecloth.

March: Bible study potluck at our house. We had lots of potlucks this year!

April: Ashlyn and I painted our toenails.

May: Dad and Pat came over and we went to Watkin's Glen.

June: Girl's night! We put parafin on our hands and feet.

July: Ben got me a get-well kit.

August: we went to Niagra with some friends.

September: I went to a woman's retreat with my church. It was rather cold.

October: still quilting away.

November: we put the Christmas tree up

December: I took a picture of driftwood on a beach in Florida.

No comments: